Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

My favourite memory in Taranaki

My favourite memory is when I went to Taranaki. I went because my Nan said that she was going to drop off her niece to Whanganui. I was suppose to go to Taranaki last holidays to see my cousin's Dayton and Lexus but I didn't so my Nan and papa were going to drop me off on Saturday. I was so excited that I was going because I missed all of my cousins that were down in Taranaki.

The next Saturday morning we had to wake up very early to pick up my aunty so we could drop her off to Whanganui. When we arrived to Taranaki all my aunties, cousins and uncles were outside waiting for me so they could get a hug. My aunty told me to go put my stuff upstairs and said relax because it was a long ride.

The next day at my aunty's house we went to go see my other aunty at her home and it was quite cool. They had a big TV on the shelf and a Xbox 360 just like my cousin's at his house. My cousin had more and more games to play though but some of them were scratched because of his little brother Daz. His little brother Daz could do a cart wheel back flip off the balcony and onto the ground which was pretty cool.

Later that night we were playing on the Xbox 360 and it was cool playing with my cousin. The game we were playing was a two player game which was Mask Off Two, it's a gun game and it's so fun to play because you get to make your own mask. I made my mask like a clown and a devil and the one that I liked the most was the devil one. My cousin made a clown and a monster one and the one he liked was the monster one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Brazie this is very good writing it was the best from you because one you have a lot of detail and two is beause this is the most writing that you have done from your blog post.What was sad is that ou didn't include me and Ka😂 Was it the best time of your life?😊

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.